WARNING-it's worth the risk-WARNING

5.28.2010

On a mission to...






















Kim, Kirye (1942)
27 May 2010, 2:45am
Jazz Minds, Kapiolani Blvd.


Since 1977 I’ve established my faith in god and have been a missionary for over 30 years.
Many many years ago I met a missionary by the name of Suk Sun, who was an amazing teacher of the faith and an even better example to follow. Ever since, my heart has been going out to those impoverished all over the world. 
My missionary work involves building organic farms to help sustain the poor and hungry in a healthy and edifying way for the glory of god.
I feel our communities have become so saturated in superficial and selfish desires that we’ve forgotten what it means to help each other; especially those in need.
I left behind my previous life and dedicate all of my energy and time while nameless and w/out credit for the betterment of those in need. I’ve traveled all over the world including China, Russia, Japan, and Korea.
In support of my missionary work I walk around town with a basket selling flowers, dolls, and asian snacks late through the night. Although I realize it can be dangerous, my faith allows me to work without fear.
"My story is deep as it is long -- and it is not over. "








No comments: